1. I love books. This some might consider an understatement. Not only do I love books, they are my living. Well, really, information of all types is what I specialize in: I’m a librarian. Learning has been and will always be a favorite thing to do.
2. Organization has a calming effect. I know not everyone would agree with this. To me, everything has a home and who doesn’t love their home? It is easy to become unorganized and it happens to the best of us, but if you just keep at it, it will all be okay. If organization isn’t your thing, focus on one thing and try to master that one thing before moving on to the next. And write everything down.
3. Travel. Going new places and seeing new things is amazing. I recently went on a trip to Saint Maarten and never knew that the ocean could look like blue raspberry Kool Aid. I had never been to an ocean where I could see my feet at the bottom. Delaware just doesn’t have that.
4. MMmmMMMm. I love food. I would love to go on a food tour of just about anywhere. I am a picky eater, but I will try new foods. If only I could like all of them.
5. Good People. I love my family and friends and I love being with them. Nothing really beats that. Notice how I said “Good People”. I don’t have a lot of patience and not so good people tend to fall out of favor with me quickly.