The puffy vest is my favorite fall wardrobe staple. They can be worn so many different ways are perfect for chilly fall days. Here are some of my favorite vest right now.
1. Lands’ End I eyed this vest a few weeks ago at Lands’ End. I was showing it to my Momma, and she ended up buying it for herself! It looks great on her but I think I may need to borrow it!
2. Old Navy I have the J. Crew Excursion vest in pink from last year, and it is my favorite vest I own. This is a VERY similar version at a much cheaper price. I love wearing it with my light blue gingham shirt or even a white long sleeve shirt with a bright scarf!
3. Lilly Pulitzer I am loving this years Lilly Pulitzer puffer vest. It as more shape than last years and has a lot of grosgrain ribbon detail. The possibilities are endless with a white vest!
4. Macy’s You can’t go wrong with a classic black vest. This would be classy with a bright colored cashmere sweater underneath.
5. Gap This vest would look great with a chambray shirt, black leggings, brown riding boots, and a gold boyfriend watch.
6. J. Crew I have been dying for another J. Crew Excursion vest, and this is the color I would invest in. It would look really cute with a plaid button down and some dark denim.