1. Trader Joe’s Moisturizing Cream Shave Once I started using this I have never used any other kind of shave gel or cream. It is amazing and it lasts forever. I probably have to buy a new bottle every 6 months or so. The honey mango smell is light and not overwhelming (I’m looking at you Skintimate) and my legs always feel lovely afterward.
2. Lush Buffy bar My aunt gave this to me last November and it has lasted through the winter. I use it all over and it buffs away dead skin while leaving my skin moisturized by the shea and cocoa butters in it. My skin gets to dry in the winter and I hate doing that awkward hand dance to try and get lotion on my back. This bar has let me stop doing the awkward hand dance. I use it in the shower and my skin is soft and smooth the whole day through.
3. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Do you have wacky skin like me? My face is oily through the T zone and I still struggle with some acne. I also have rosacea on my cheeks making for some tough times when it comes to cleansers and moisturizers. I use a prescription gel on my face for acne but it’s not the most gentle thing and can cause my cheeks to flare up. In comes the gentle stuff. The cleanser does a thorough job getting rid of built up oil and grime but it is nice and gentle on sensitive areas. It goes very nicely with…
4. Arbonne Calm Gentle Daily Moisturizer I had been using a moisturizer that I loved but was a little pricey. It lasted forever and had my favorite thing, SPF 30. My only problem was that it was sometimes a little heavy, especially in hot weather. I decided to try something new and happened to be at an Arbonne party. This moisturizer has been lovely and my skin feels very normal with it. Not too dry or too heavy. If only it had sun protection.
5. ACT Anti-cavity Kids in Bubblegum Blowout Yes, I use children’s mouthwash. And so does my boyfriend. And it’s hot pink and bubblegum flavored. My mouth can’t handle the burn of alcohol mouthwashes like Listerine so I opted for something else. A few years ago I went to the dentist and they told me I had a cavity and that I have very grooved teeth and would most likely get cavities for the rest of my life. I was not a happy camper. The next day I bought this mouthwash and used it every night. Ever since, there has been no mention of cavities at the dentist and they have always complemented me on my excellent teeth. Thank you fluoride rinse!